Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm doing my part!

I know what you're thinking, he's about to go on a rant similar to a recruiting poster...

Nope.

I do, however, believe that when a person identifies a problem, they should also suggest a solution. More to the point, they should take action.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Ghandi

Where am I going with this? Well, gentle reader, I did my part under the spirit of St Angelus. That's right, I laid into a sweet, sexy lady recently divorced and alone on Valentines day. Her ex had the kids, and she got the Manaconda.

For future reference, this how I roll. I identify an "area of issue," brainstorm a solution that's a win/win for everyone, and then TAKE ACTION. And it turns out my idea had merit, because as she was trying to brush her FFH (Freshly Fucked Hair, the style I personally find to be the hottest any woman can wear) back under control, she was thanking me profusely for saving her from the chick flick and red wine evening alone she thought she was doomed to. What did we have instead? Dinner at my place, then talked about life next to the waterfall (yup, got a waterfall in my living room, directly across from the fireplace) over wine as the food settled. Next was relaxing on the couch watching a movie, curled up on the couch in each others arms.

And then, well...

And then, well, some more...

And then, well, what better way to wake up...

And again...

So we're clear, I want you to know that there are no deceptions here on either of our parts. We aren't committed. We are amorous friends if you wanted a label. Point being that everybody is on the same page, there are no expectations other than the pure enjoyment of anothers touch, conversation, and company that we all need now and then. All of this is under the umbrella of understanding that two friends can reach and enjoy if they're lucky. Don't break anybodies heart just for that touch. But if you and a good friend can be open, honest, and realistic with one another, you very well could get to enjoy the pleasure of some of those friends you are just dying to tear out of their cloths. More often than you think, they feel the same way and just don't know how to proceed...

This is the spirit of St Angelus. Long live that blessed Saint.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment