Friday, February 13, 2009

Why I want to have a threesome

Just so there's not an ounce of confusion, I am (effin damnit) a threesome virgin. Hint hint, ahem...

But on this topic, I want to explain why I am AMPED to get into one.

Firstly, the most erotic thing on this planet to me is the sound and/or experience of a woman having an orgasm. Then the second... then the third... It's just hot to me. Problem lies that I just don't have enough of the right appendages. I have the Manaconda, two big, strong hands, and a tongue that can work wonders. The problem lies in logistics. I can tease a clit with my tongue as my middle and ring finger hook just behind the g spot. That does nicely. I can penetrate and work my mouth over the breasts at the same time. Not rocket science.

But as flexible as I am, I can't run my tongue over a clit while the Manaconda is working. I'm just not Gumbi. This is where I need the aid of another woman in the mix. Allow me to explain...

Probably my hands down favorite position is what I call 'Laid Back Cowgirl.' Me on bottom, sitting back, but propped at about a 45 degree angle against some pillows. Her on top, but facing away and leaned back against me, me in her from behind. This allows the most wonderful ability for me to stimulate. I can work in from behind, but also reach around and work the clit at the same time with my fingers, caress or firmly squeeze her breasts with the free hand, bite gently or firmly the neck and shoulder, kiss the ear..... It's just magic. Hands down magic. And a perfect way to work a woman through a series of pretty bad ass orgasms.

But with another woman in the mix, it just gets better. As good as my fingers are, there's just no way they are as good on the kitty as a set of tongue and lips. As an ex once told me, "Oh my god that feels good. I wish you had more mouths.."

Oh, wait.... I can.

Take laid back cowgirl for example. It's already starting off well, but add in another mouth to work her kitty so that I can move the bottom hand back up to the breasts, wallah. And I'm sure once the three of us are 'on scene' that our creative juices will, well, flow.

But here's the real fun of it: I can go and go and go all night. I wish the energizer bunny had a cousin that looked like Jessica Rabbit so we could play my favorite game (Viking and Temple Maidens, in case you're curious) until somebody drops. So for sequence of events, myself and Lady B can work over Lady A until she is jello. Then I switch to Lady B as Lady A is letting the twitches work their way our of her system (oh you poor bastard if you don't know what the twitches are). Start bringing her up to hot and bothered, and about that time Lady A is ready to help finish Lady B off, and repeat.

The goal here, just for my curiosity's sake, is to find out how many orgasms the above average woman can have before her nervous system just won't let her walk anymore.

And unless I miss my guess, a couple of women want to find out, too....

2 comments: